Intelligent Roadway Information System
IRIS 4.x Release Notes
4.89.0 (18 Apr 2019)
- Added camera_video_event table for video lost/restored events.
- Improved DB notify triggers in postgres.
- Added landmark, lat, lon to r_node_view.
- Lots of cleanups and improvements to honeybee.
4.88.0 (19 Mar 2019)
- Don’t disable gate arm “Open” button in “Warn Close” state.
- Lots of cleanups and improvements to honeybee.
- Added sign_group_view / dms_sign_group_view.
- Added geo_loc to r_node_view.
- Added dms_attribute_view to DB.
- Change DB NOTIFY triggers to use better channel names.
- Set notify_tag for all geo_loc records.
- Remove duplicate sign_detail records in migrate script.
4.87.0 (25 Feb 2019)
- Add supported_tags, max_pages and max_multi_len to sign_detail table.
- Added override_foreground and override_background to dms table.
- Increased incident DMS deploy ranges to 5, 10, 20 miles.
- Fixed NTCIP default colors for alternate color schemes.
- Fixed keyboard num-pad problem.
- Fixed problem with SignText name length.
- Remove duplicate sign_detail records in migrate script.
4.86.0 (24 Jan 2019)
- Split sign_detail out of sign_config table.
- Added hardware_make, hardware_model, software_make and software_model to sign_detail.
- Changed DMS composer to only set combo boxes for operator messages.
- Saturate out-of-range detector samples instead of discarding them.
- Clear all auto_fail flags when detector_auto_fail_enable is set to false.
- Fixed a couple of parking area glitches.
- Improved documentation for setting up mapping.
- Increased i_user dn max length to 128 characters.
- Added missing stuff for reporter.
- Fixed key handling problem for Mac OSX.
4.85.0 (17 Dec 2018)
- Added rate limiting for email warnings.
- Added system attributes for purging event tables: alarm_event_purge_days, beacon_event_purge_days, client_event_purge_days, gate_arm_event_purge_days, price_message_event_purge_days, sign_event_purge_days, tag_read_event_purge_days
- Added system attributes for disabling event logging: comm_event_enable, meter_event_enable
- Fixed XML output for large sample values (> 9999).
- Cleaned up detector sampling code.
- Rewrote and expanded detection section of administrator guide.
- Various improvements to administrator guide.
- Simplified and documented fake detector feature.
- Fixed message rendering problems in honeybee.
- Fixed 5-minute detector polling problem.
- Added Sierra GX modem GPS driver.
- Added DMS sign message reporter.
4.84.0 (27 Nov 2018)
- Fixed E6 tag transaction parsing (HOV, etc.)
- Added last_fail column to detector_auto_fail_view.
- Allow parking spaces to have head/tail positions.
- Added labels for parking lane detector types.
- Added “NO CHANGE” detector auto fail condition.
- Improved occupancy parsing for Wavetronix HD protocol.
- Added road_affix table and class (traveler info).
- Log connection refused events for comm links.
- Prefer camera number over name in client UI.
- Added event date/time to incident dispatcher.
- Added missing privileges in migrate-4.83.sql script.
- Fixed monstream status message parsing.
4.83.0 (25 Oct 2018)
- Enhanced honeybee to create DMS gif files.
- Added Cohu Helios PTZ protocol (Michael Janson).
- Add login domains to allow restricting network addres ranges for user login.
- Ignore case of user names when logging in.
- Log password change (and fail) events.
- For scheduled messages, use action plan name as owner.
- Log name of user who blanks a DMS.
- Query E6 firmware versions.
- Fixed rare NTCIP query message problem.
- Fixed some r_node edit mode UI quirks.
- Increased MAX_WIDTH of graphics to 225.
4.82.0 (3 Oct 2018)
- Added detector auto-fail feature. Force fail is now managed by administrator.
- Added detector_event_purge_days system attribute.
- Enhanced honeybee to listen for PostgreSQL notifications and write json files, then scp them to another host.
- Fixed subtle problems with incident feed protocol.
4.81.0 (25 Sep 2018)
- Allow incidents to be updated from incident feed.
- Fixed problem with creating new graphics.
- Write .sql font file when query settings operation happens on a DMS (ntcip).
- Add triggers to DB to notify when camera, dms, parking area, incidents and fonts are updated.
- Cleaned up tms-template SQL file.
- Fixed panic in honeybee.
4.80.0 (17 Sep 2018)
- Improved e6 query/send settings operations.
- Changed font glyphs to not use graphics.
- Fixed device style update when controller/pin changes.
- Added 15 and 26 pixel high fonts.
- Fixed problems with editing larger fonts.
- Send heartbeat msg to monstream every 30 seconds.
- Reset DMS messages / pixel status when SignConfig changes or device is reset.
- Fixed NPE problems in DMS UI code.
4.79.0 (30 Aug 2018)
- Add support for newer E6 firmware.
- Add support for IAG tags from E6 protocol.
- Fixed thread resource leak in E6 driver.
- Store some tag reader configuration settings in DB.
- Increased sign_group name length to 20 characters.
- Replaced DMS deploy_time with expire_time.
- Removed some obsolete DMS stuff.
- Cleaned up test code.
4.78.0 (21 Aug 2018)
- Added graphic transparent color.
- Changed graphic bpp to colorScheme.
- Fixed a couple of regressions from last version.
4.77.0 (1 Aug 2018)
- Store DMS color scheme in sign configuration table.
- Made sign messages associated with a sign configuration.
- Replaced DMS default font with “override” font.
- Improved interaction with other NTCIP systems.
4.76.0 (10 Jul 2018)
- Allow NTCIP portable DMS to update location with GPS. (thanks to SRF).
- Added graphic_view and font_view to DB.
- Fix terminology for “normal vectors”.
- Improved travel time calculation when route passes through C/D roads.
- Lots of travel time code cleanups.
- NOTE: due to DB schema changes, all GPS devices will need some additional configuration. See the GPS section of the administrator guide.
4.75.0 (30 May 2018)
- Added iris_ctl cert subcommand – switch to 2048-bit RSA keys for sonar.
- Add amenities enum for parking areas (TPIMS json).
- Add camera_image_base_url for TPIMS json feed.
- Improved sonar handshake debugging.
4.74.0 (14 May 2018)
- Allow assigning a “static graphic” to DMS (for hybrid static/dynamic signs).
- Added description column to play list / catalog tables.
- Added auto_expand column to monitor_style table.
- Fixed deploying devices for incidents near intersection r_node.
4.73.0 (1 May 2018)
- Added abbreviated MULTI strings to IncDescriptor, IncLocator and IncAdvice (removed sign_group).
- Enabled incident “Deploy” button to send messages to DMS.
- Added automatic “full-screen” mode to monstream protocol (camera_full_screen_enable).
- Remove “multiple” DMS tab.
4.72.0 (23 April 2018)
- Added toll_density_alpha / toll_density_beta system attributes.
- Added alpha, beta and max_price to toll zone table.
- Make devices inactive when comm link is disabled.
- Added “Testing” controller condition, with support for ntcip and mndot170 protocols.
4.71.0 (16 April 2018)
- Added camera catalogs (list of play lists).
- Reworked comm idle disconnect code to fix problems with incomplete operations.
- Added action plan group_n for permission stuff.
- Increased open file / thread limits for tms user.
4.70.0 (10 April 2018)
- Added modem flag to comm_link table to control timeouts and idle disconnect.
- Added video monitor group_n for permission stuff.
- Add location to camera_view in DB.
- Fixed quirks with gate arm DMS control.
4.69.0 (4 April 2018)
- Switched gate arm DMS control to use action plans.
- Fixed problems with DMS messages expiring.
- Fixed problems with multiple incident feeds.
- Added new codes for STC driver (gate arm).
- Added JSON inventory service honeybee (in Rust)
4.68.0 (22 March 2018)
- Reworked incident feed protocol to allow multiple feeds.
- Added incident_update_view; replaced incident_view.
- Fixed travel time bug on otherwise blank message.
- Preview multi-page messages on quick message dialog.
4.67.0 (20 March 2018)
- Added preview of quick messages.
- Added prefix_page and sign_config to quick messages.
- Merged activation / run-time priorities to msg_priority.
- Don’t replace high priority scheduled message with operator message.
- Display all cameras on map, regardless of controller condition.
4.66.0 (15 March 2018)
- Add controller condition to dms_message_view.
- Removed obsolete “bitmaps” from sign message table.
- Removed unused ADDCO protocol driver.
4.65.0 (12 March 2018)
- Added DMS message columns to database table.
- Improved parking area/space user interface.
4.64.0 (26 February 2018)
- Improved parking area user interface.
- Added [pa…] tag for parking area available spaces.
- Log action plan activation/deactivation/phase changes. (Thanks to Michael Darter).
- Handle more monstream key messages.
4.63.0 (2 February 2018)
- Added “parking area” to keep track of available spaces.
- Added parking detector lane type.
- Added protocol driver for Banner DXM detectors.
- Allow pausing play lists from monstream.
4.62.0 (26 January 2018)
- Add ability for monstream clients to switch monitors.
- Allow proxy authentication using http.proxy property.
- Fixed client rendering bugs.
- Added driver for Panasonic CU-950 camera keyboards.
- Cleaned up video monitor switching code.
- Added video.proxy property to enable using Live555 (Thanks to John Stanley).
4.61.0 (22 December 2017)
- Added play list selection to cam selector tool (‘/’).
- Added camera_switch_event_purge_days system attribute.
- Allow using camera #0 to “blank” monitors.
- Only send settings once to monstream controllers.
- Improved administrator guide.
- Removed Pelco switcher driver.
4.60.0 (11 December 2017)
- Added persistent camera play lists.
- Use pelco macro feature to access play lists.
- Fixed problems with new SONAR group check.
- Added title_bar column to monitor style.
- Fixed DMS message composition with “prefix” actions.
- Changed malfunction thresholds for detector force fail.
4.59.0 (13 September 2017)
- Fixed a rare client deadlock.
- Added object “group” to sonar privilege checks.
- Don’t send unnecessary video monitor camera updates.
- Send settings to all video monitors once per day.
- Cleaned up client permission code.
4.58.0 (27 July 2017)
- Added default_font back to DMS to allow overriding the font from sign configuration.
- Fixed runaway camera problem from pelcop driver.
- Check db version before running migrate script.
4.57.0 (24 July 2017)
- Added improved weather sensor driver and client tab.
- Increased max heap for client to 1 GiB.
4.56.0 (18 July 2017)
- Added GPS drivers to allow device locations to be updated automatically (contributed by SRF).
- Fixed a couple of minor bugs.
4.55.0 (20 June 2017)
- Parse status messages from monstream protocol.
- Added camera “video loss” attribute and item style.
4.54.0 (15 June 2017)
- Added support for NTCIP weather sensor.
- Increased maximum DMS message length to 1024 characters.
- Use controller password for camera streaming auth.
- Fixed a couple of rare bugs.
4.53.0 (24 May 2017)
- Raised maximum device name length to 20 characters.
- Don’t send scheduled DMS messages before sign has been queried.
- Fixed a couple of minor NTCIP bugs.
4.52.0 (4 May 2017)
- Added support for NTCIP 1202 detection.
- Fixed some minor camera control problems.
- Improved password strength checking.
- Cleaned up encoder type DB table.
4.51.0 (24 April 2017)
- Fixed serious memory leak in comm pollers when network errors occur.
- Fixed problem with UI “freezing”.
- Added idle disconnect system attributes.
- Added monitor style table.
- Added camera number to UI.
- Convert Cohu PTZ driver to new framework.
- Improved NTCIP interoperability.
4.50.0 (3 April 2017)
- Renamed holiday table to day_matcher.
- Added camera_construction_url and camera_out_of_service_url system attributes.
- Allow font MULTI tags in sign text messages.
- Fixed bug in “next” camera iteration.
4.49.0 (2 March 2017)
- Added cam_num column to camera table.
- Allow multiple video monitors to be assigned to a controller in monstream protocol.
- Fixed invalid monitor number bug in pelco driver.
4.48.0 (16 February 2017)
- Increased maximum controller password to 32 characters.
- Allow setting privileges for encoder types.
- Fixed problems with gate arm privileges.
- Fixed a NullPointerException in monstream protocol.
- Use G1 garbage collector (for smoother latency).
4.47.0 (6 February 2017)
- Fixed server OutOfMemoryException caused by login race.
- Add editable video encoder_type table.
- Handle wiper commands in Pelco P driver.
- Improved camera switch event loging.
- Fixed an NPE in DmsCellRenderer.
- Exit client when exception dialog is closed with ‘X’.
- Fixed races in new protocol drivers (BasePoller).
4.46.0 (4 January 2017)
- Added mon_num column to video_monitor table to allow “mirroring” monitors.
- Log travel time events to database.
- Log camera switching events to database.
- Added quick_message_view to database.
- Fixed canoga driver quirk.
- Improved r_node styling.
- Replace route builder with optimized route finder.
- Added better workaround for Fedora libjli bug.
4.45.0 (21 December 2016)
- Documented and improved travel time feature.
- Fail all controllers on a comm link when disconnected.
- Added better DMS message priority values for DMS actions.
- Activate ramp meter beacon when traffic backs up over merge detector.
- Improved work request menu items.
- Fixed problems with scheduled DMS actions.
- Optimized toll route calculation.
- Added experimental route finder to replace route builder.
4.44.0 (5 December 2016)
- Added sign_config DB table.
- Added workarounds for NTCIP firmware font upload bugs.
- Fixed problems with PREFIX_PAGE feature.
- Display DMS operation when any properties tab is selected.
- Removed obsolete SZM metering algorithm.
- Reserved protocol IDs for GPS / NDOR gates.
4.43.0 (21 November 2016)
- Enhanced DMS PREFIX_PAGE feature to allow scheduled messages to change after operator message is deployed.
- Added DMS_COMM_LOSS_ENABLE system attribute.
- Fixed an old NullPointerException on login when an r_node with a station_id is deleted.
- Calculate duration of DMS action message from polling period (x3).
- Fixed problem with camera “publish” style.
- Internationalized spell check dialogs.
- Improved handling of DMS actions.
- Lots of cleanup to DMS code.
4.42.0 (14 November 2016)
- Added “owner” field to sign_message table, cleaning up procedure to deploy a DMS message.
- Replaced proxy.host and proxy.port with http.proxy property in server/client properties files.
- Replaced no.proxy.hosts property with http.proxy.whitelist.
4.41.0 (7 November 2016)
- Store controller firmware version in DB.
- Cleaned up item style handling.
- Fixed a couple of NTCIP quirks.
4.40.0 (1 November 2016)
- Added AXIS ptz protocol.
- Removed DMS_COMM_LOSS_MINUTES system attribute.
- “Gray out” drop address on single drop comm links.
- Cleaned up item style handling.
- Fix problems in new driver framework.
4.39.0 (24 October 2016)
- Added Pelco-P driver for keyboards.
- Fixed problems with new driver framework.
- Renamed geo_loc “milepoint” to “landmark”.
- Add landmark to description when no cross street.
- Store camera on video monitor in DB.
4.38.0 (5 October 2016)
- Simplified user privilege configuration. WARNING: database schema migration should be tested carefully for security problems.
- Added MonStream video switching procotol.
- Added beacon and toll tabs to UI.
- Added asynchronous driver framework.
- Converted Vicon PTZ driver to new framework.
- Improved UI for beacons.
- Replaced “Tesla” action with “Work Request” menu item.
- Fixed comm link connection bugs.
4.37.0 (23 August 2016)
- Added system attributes for camera auth.
- Added stream_type DB table (from encoder_type).
- Added enc_mcast (multicast) to camera table.
- Reserve comm protocol for MonStream.
- Fixed problems with modems and comm links.
- Removed dialup_poll_period_mins system attribute.
- Cleaned up comm link code.
4.36.0 (12 August 2016)
- Added DMS incident deployment framework.
- Improved slow traffic warning on DMS (speed).
- Improved password strength checking.
- Added camera selection on toolbar, with numpad hotkeys.
- Fixed Infinova PTZ glitch.
- Fixed problems in Cohu PTZ driver.
- Improved modem sharing and states.
- Fixed problems creating new day plans.
- Improved user interface consistency.
- Send default colors to NTCIP signs.
- Added workaround for Daktronics font upload.
- Added lots of documentation to administrator guide.
- Removed some obsolete system attributes.
- Reworked CommLink polling infrastructure.
- Cleaned up lots of code.
- Merged MapBean and geokit into IRIS repository.
- Replaced beacon marker.
4.35.0 (5 April 2016)
- Added incident descriptor, locator and advice tables.
- Added DMS word dictionary with approved and banned list. (Thanks to Michael Darter)
- Added quick messages section and expanded incident deployment section in administrator guide.
- Allow square brackets in DMS messages (doubling
- Refactored MULTI string handling.
- Improved gate arm system disable logging.
- Improved incident and ramp meter theme styles.
- Simplified cabinet style checking for MnDOT protocol.
4.34.0 (15 March 2016)
- Added ability to verify beacons with a current sensor.
- Fixed problem with client disconnecting after slow HTTP response.
- Fixed incident feed bugs.
4.33.0 (7 March 2016)
- Added “confirmed” flag to incident table.
- Added incident feed protocol.
- Added incident section to administrator guide.
4.32.0 (24 February 2016)
- Added protocol driver for Control By Web (beacons).
- Allow DMS_COMM_LOSS_MINUTES to be set to 0.
- Added design document for automatic deployment of DMS from incidents.
- Cleaned up some error logging stuff.
- Fixed a couple of problems in addco driver.
- Cleaned up enum usage.
- Fixed many Java compiler warnings.
4.31.0 (11 February 2016)
- Require java 1.7+ for both client and server.
- Fixed problems with tolling system.
- Added SamplerSet and VehicleSampler to make detection averaging more general.
- Improved selection of hidden devices on map.
- Improved fake detector support.
- Allow clients to log in without detector / r_node permissions.
- Fixed some unchecked warnings.
4.30.0 (18 December 2015)
- Added a couple of event table indexes.
- Fixed toll price calculation starting at DMS as origin.
- Added “hidden” flag to sign groups.
4.29.0 (10 December 2015)
- Added tag_reader_dms_view and dms_action_view.
- Fixed scheduled message blanking problem.
- Fixed e6 SeGo CRC calculation.
- Improved UI to link DMS with tag readers.
- Fixed ADDCO problem with page time tags.
- Improved price message logging.
4.28.0 (1 December 2015)
- Added tag reader markers on client map.
- Implemented tz MULTI tag for tolling.
- Added toll_min_price and toll_max_price system attributes.
- Replaced SignMessage scheduled field with “source”.
- Added price_message_event table and class.
- Added tag_reader_dms relation table.
- Log region/agency in tag_read_event table.
- Fixed an edit mode problem on the R_Node tab.
- Combined r_node layer and segment layer.
- Fixed a permission problem with the gate arm whitelist.
4.27.0 (21 October 2015)
- Added driver for Houston Radar DR-500 doppler radar.
- Fixed a couple of problems with E6 driver.
- Added toll_zone field to TagReader.
- Added tollway field to TollZone.
- Cleaned up tag_read_event_view stuff.
- Renamed dms_op_status_enable to device_op_status_enable, and added some support for camera PTZ drivers.
4.26.0 (30 September 2015)
- Fixed a rare deadlock in comm link error handling.
- Added driver for Transcore E6 tag readers.
- Added AXIS JPEG encder type.
- Added DMS reinit detect for dmsxml protocol.
- Dropped support for insecure SSLv3.
- Fixed an NPE in ss105 driver.
- Fixed a couple of Addco DMS bugs.
4.25.0 (17 August 2015)
- Added driver protocol for addco DMS signs.
- Fixed various minor NTCIP problems.
- Added simple algorithm for toll pricing.
- Renamed travel_time_max_legs system attribute to route_max_legs.
- Renamed travel_time_max_miles system attribute to route_max_miles.
4.24.0 (25 June 2015)
- Added basic toll zone DB table and class.
- Enhanced NTCIP “send DMS message” operation to check graphic IDs and update graphics if necessary.
- Added NTCIP workaround for Daktronics DMS.
- Refactored NTCIP MIB code to use Java enum.
- Fixed NTCIP 24-bit graphics to use BGR (not RGB).
- Added support for closing
[/sc](character spacing) MULTI tags.
- Fixed problems with NTCIP exception handling.
- Split out SNMP code from NTCIP driver.
- Added map_extent_name_initial system attribute.
- Added speed_limit_min_mph, speed_limit_default_mph, and speed_limit_max_mph system attributes.
4.23.0 (20 Apr 2015)
- Improved on client exception handling.
- Fixed some DMS message rendering issues.
- Fixed a couple of client race bugs.
- Fixed a camera playlist bug.
- Updated G4 driver for new firmware.
- Merged duplicate CRC implementations.
- Added camera_wiper_precip_mm_hr system attribute.
- Removed KML output.
4.22.0 (26 Jan 2015)
- Redesigned comm link form to allow sorting and filtering controllers.
- Added optional camera streaming controls and external viewer support.
- Internationalized error message dialogs.
- Improved multiple DMS selection speed.
- Fixed a couple of minor gate arm problems.
- Fixed some client repainting problems.
4.21.0 (18 Dec 2014)
- Removed system attributes which allowed specifying a filesystem path (gate arm security fix). Use hardcoded values for kml_filename, uptime_log_filename, xml_output_directory, and sample_archive_directory.
- Replaced controller “active” boolean with “condition” enum (planned, active, construction, removed).
- Removed obsolete station.xml output.
- Fixed some user interface glitches.
4.20.0 (11 Dec 2014)
- Added “Create” button below all object table forms to make UI more discoverable.
- Added logging for beacon events.
- Added optional “Store” button to create quick messages.
- Added milepoint column to geo_loc table.
- Fixed “Failed Controller” update problems.
- Cleaned up and refactored UI code.
4.19.0 (12 Nov 2014)
- Added generic protocol debugging infrastructure.
- Removed obsolete vicon switcher driver.
- Added ramp meter lock “Construction” value.
- Cleaned up protocol driver API.
- Refactored mndot170 protocol driver.
4.18.0 (27 Oct 2014)
- Add support for “internal” DMS beacons to NTCIP protocol.
- Enable ramp meters to have external advance warning beacons.
- Enable DMS to have external beacons.
- Allow DMS actions to specify beacon state.
- Add “tag reader” objects for tolling sensors.
- Added automatic camera wiper function when nearby weather sensor indicates high precipitation rate.
- UI cleanups for camera preset functions.
- Fixed lots of problems with vicon PTZ protocol.
- Restored controller_report and related database views.
- Added better DevicePoller abstraction to allow use of NIO for future protocol drivers.
4.17.0 (6 Oct 2014)
- Added camera presets, which can be associated with DMS, ramp meters or beacons.
- Allow client tab ordering via user.properties file.
- Added device_controller_view.
- Removed controller_report and related database views.
- Improved documentation.
4.16.0 (19 Sep 2014)
- Ahoy Mateys!
- Added support for wipers in Pelco D protocol.
- Added focus, iris and wiper control to Vicon protocol.
- Added focus, iris, wiper and preset control to manchester protocol.
- Improved queue control for ramp metering.
- Added alternate (simpler) user interface for camera PTZ and lens functions.
- Added a database schema test script.
- Replaced all SQL rewrite rules with triggers.
4.15.0 (28 Aug 2014)
- Fixed queue estimation in metering algorithm.
- Improved meter event logging.
- Cleaned up DMS sign message composer code.
4.14.0 (5 Aug 2014)
- Simplified start/stop logic for metering algorithm.
- Cleaned up code for density adaptive metering algorithm.
- Enhanced document describing density metering algorithm.
- Allowed density metering for meters on CD roads.
- Purge comm events after comm_event_purge_days sys attr.
- Log meter events in meter_event DB table.
- Purge meter events after meter_event_purge_days attr.
- Fallback to iris-client.properties for any properties missing from user.properties file.
4.13.0 (25 Jun 2014)
- Added user interface for camera misc. functions.
- Added Cohu camera PTZ protocol.
- Cleaned up code for density adaptive metering algorithm.
- Added document describing density metering algorithm.
- Fixed a couple of bugs in NTCIP protocol driver.
- Fixed URI parsing problem in dinrelay driver.
- Fixed an exception in DMS message rendering.
- Improved installation scripts.
- Improved client login code.
4.12.0 (4 Mar 2014)
- Added beacon actions for action plans.
- Fixed an NTCIP error with brightness tables.
- Added support for beacons to dinrelay protocol.
- Cleaned up SQL template functions.
4.11.0 (19 Feb 2014)
- Renamed “Warning Sign” devices to “Beacons”.
- Use comm. link poll period for alarms, weather stations, DMS, Beacons and Gate Arms.
- Added lots of content to administrator guide.
- Don’t recommend invalid lane indications for DLCS.
- Fixed problems in RPM .spec file.
- Removed unused ramp metering algorithm.
- Added “System disable” button for gate arms.
- Cleaned up more code.
4.10.0 (29 Jan 2014)
- Added poll_enabled and poll_period to CommLink.
- Added client “Edit Mode” toggle button.
- Fixed a couple of client administration bugs.
- Added support for more NTCIP MULTI tags.
- Fixed various gate arm problems.
- Added client IP whitelisting for gate arm control.
- Improved threading on client.
- Lots of code cleanups.
4.9.0 (10 Oct 2013)
- Updated SONAR wire-protocol to allow null references to be encoded properly.
- Added “styles” attribute to LCS arrays.
4.8.0 (7 Oct 2013)
- Added Gate Arm device types, with new user interface.
- Added STC gate arm driver (HySecurity STC).
- Removed hard-coded sample file extensions by adding SampleArchiveFactory.hasKnownExtension.
- Added incident_view to database.
- Added infinova debug log.
- Fixed ramp meter showing as “METERING” when failed.
- Updated SQL template to use more modern techniques.
- Cleaned up user interface code.
- Added simple protocol emulator (protest) in D.
4.7.0 (29 May 2013)
- Added “abandoned” flag to r_nodes.
- Added check constraints for r_node lane shift values.
- Added SQL script to “center” r_node shift values.
- Use “lane configuration panel” for incident impact widget.
4.6.0 (22 May 2013)
- Renamed sign_text priority to rank.
- Fixed widget rendering problems on Windows.
- Improved lane configuration on LCS (shoulders).
- Added “Center Map” menu item to some objects.
- Cleaned up client component code.
4.5.0 (14 May 2013)
- Improved font editor user interface.
- Added 15 standard DMS fonts to database template.
- Updated LCS deployment policy for incidents.
- Improved client user interface style consistency.
- Improved styles updates for DMS and ramp meters.
- Added cabinet_view to database.
- Fixed a timestamp problem in RTMS G4 driver.
- Fixed parsing of NTCIP Counter objects.
- Improved handling of invalid NTCIP state changes.
4.4.0 (24 April 2013)
- Improved sign_event_view and recent_sign_event_view.
- Fixed a bug in fake detector parsing.
- Improved map tile loading.
- Improved installation procedure.
- Fixed quirk in DMS sign pixel panel sizing.
- Fixed problems with K-adaptive metering algorithm.
- Added “styles” attribute to meter and DMS.
- Added some missing NTCIP 1203 objects.
- Replaced “dms” and “lcs” debug logs with “ntcip”.
- Updated U of M density metering algorithm.
4.3.0 (8 April 2013)
- Added custom [slow…] MULTI tag for “slow traffic ahead” type warnings.
- Fixed bug which prevented updates to sign text multi strings from being stored in database.
- Removed more unnecessary attribute updates from server.
- Cleaned up detector_view in database.
- Added “units” subpackage with classes defined for Distance, Interval, Speed and Temperature. Converted code to use units instead of raw int and float values.
- Fixed problem with DMS page on/off time and multiple page messages.
- Fixed a bug in LCS array administration.
- Fixed a serious bug in dinrelay protocol.
4.2.0 (17 January 2013)
- Replaced camera PTZ button panel with on-screen PTZ control (mouse click pan/tilt; mouse wheel for zoom).
- Added alarm trigger time attribute.
- Reduced resource usage of client program.
- Removed unnecessary attribute updates from server.
- Fixed resource leak problems with client.
- Lots of code cleanups.
4.1.0 (2 January 2013)
- Store vehicle classification data for ss105, ss125 and g4 drivers.
- Updated Wavetronix HD driver for newer firmware.
- Fixed whole class of NullPointerException problems caused by deleted SONAR objects.
- Fixed client JNLP problem with proxy servers.
- Use concurrent data structure for sonar object caches; no locking needed in most cases. This should improve client responsiveness.
- Added debug logs for each scheduler (thread).
- Continued major cleanup of comm protocol drivers.
- Lots of other code cleanups and improvements.
4.0.0 (14 November 2012)
- Updated to use SystemD instead of old SysV init.
- Server now depends on OpenJDK 1.7
- Initial configuration of server now is performed by iris_ctl script (see administrator guide).
- RPM is now “noarch”, and can be used on either 32-bit or 64-bit systems.
- Fixed connection problems with G4 driver.
- Started major cleanup of protocol drivers.
- Fixed a couple of minor bugs.